All of you have a SmartPhone and you are always trying to compare phone quality with its brand(SAMSUNG , NOKIA , MICROMAX ,APPLE etc) but did you ever think , there are many other factors that makes the quality of your mobile phone.
Here i will tell you How to check Quality of cell-phone with its IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) Number.
IMEI Number is 15 digit Unique no. for each phone. You can check your IMEI no on your cell-phone box , or Remove battery cover & found it there.
But is the direct way to check IMEI number without removing battery and by just a number.
To check IMEI number – Just open keypad and Type
It wil show you your Unique IMEI number of your mobile phone.
How to Check Phone Quality with IMEI
Your IMEI will be looks like
9 1 1 2 2 1 1 0 5 9 0 0 7 5 3
Now have a sharp look at digit 7 & 8
1. If 7 & 8 digits are 0 0 this indicates that your cell phone is manufactured in Original Factory which ensures best quality as max possible .
2. If 7 & 8 digits are 0 1 or 10 this indicates your cell phone is manufactured in Finland which is high quality.
3. If 7 & 8 digits are 1 3 this indicates your cell phone is assembled in Azerbaijan which is too bad & it’s also very dangerous for health.
4. If 7 & 8 digits are 02 or 20 this indicates your cell phone is assembled in Emirates which have a very poor quality.
5. If 7 & 8 digits are 03/30 or 04/40 , this indicates your phone is manufactures in China but it have good Quality .Its Quality will always lower then 00 or 01 or 10.
6. If 7 & 8 digits are 05 / 50 this indicates that cell phone is made in Brazil or USA or Finland , these have always a better quality.
7.If 7 & 8 digits are 06 / 60 this indicates that cell phone is made in either Hong Kong or Mexico or China .
8. If 7 & 8 digits are 08 / 80 this indicates that cell phone is made in Germany which means a Fair quality product .
We collected this information from very reliable sources , if there is any variation in this Data , Please Comment Below.
Don’t be Selfish , Share to your friends